Today most of the people have become very conscious about their weight. They know that balanced weight is the identity of a healthy body. As it has been said that only a healthy body resides in a healthy mind and brain. It is necessary that everyone should be aware of this. However, in today’s time there are many people who are very worried about their weight. If someone has a problem with his increasing weight, then someone is worried about his low weight. It is very difficult for them to gain weight. Let us know today that how you can increase your weight, that too by doing some exercises (exercise to gain weight) regularly, you will see the difference in your weight. Let us know about such exercises (Weight Badhane Ki Exercise) by which you can balance your weight –
Exercise to gain weight
Do you know that it is not necessary to exercise only if you are overweight. Rather, those who are underweight can also balance their weight through exercise. Along with this, they will also pay attention to their food. It is not that weight increases only by taking nutritious food. Along with this, it is also necessary to do exercise (Weight Badhane Ki Exercise). In this article, we will tell you about some exercises to gain weight. Which can be done by both men and women.
- Doing squats on a regular basis will help you tone and strengthen your lower body. By doing this exercise, the muscles of the legs become strong. Along with this, it also strengthens the abdominal and back muscles. By doing this exercise, the digestive system works properly. Due to which whatever you eat gets digested well and strengthens your body.
- First of all, for this you have to stand straight on the floor.
- Bring both your eights forward.
- Now bend your knees and come into the posture of sitting on a chair.
- Note that the soles of your feet should remain on the ground during this time.
- Come back to normal after some time.
- Repeat this at least 8 to 10 times.
- Push ups are a perfect muscle-building exercise that both men and women can do. By doing this exercise, the chest, shoulders, triceps and muscles become strong. However, apart from this, push-ups can also be done daily to increase the weight. This makes the shoulder muscles strong. Which you can do at home only.
- First of all, lie down on your stomach by laying a mat on a flat ground.
- After this, keep both your feet together.
- Keeping the weight of the body on both your hands, raise the body up and then lower it.
- You can do this 10-15 times.
- This will help in increasing your weight.
- You can also do lunge exercise to gain weight. Let us tell you that doing lunge exercise daily will help you in increasing your weight. Along with this, muscles become strong and strength power also increases.
- First of all, you have to stand straight at some place for this exercise.
- After this, relax and flex your abdominal muscles.
- Now you have to take your right leg backwards.
- During this, bend your left leg from the knees and keep it in 90 degrees.
- Note that the entire weight of your body should be on the left leg only.
- Now bring both your hands forward and interlock.
- Keep your hands in front of your face.
- After staying in this position for some time, come back to normal position.
- Now this process can be repeated 5-10 times.
- Most people do crunches to reduce belly fat, but let us tell you that this exercise promotes lean muscles. Not only this, it will also help you in getting an attractive mid section. Both men and women can easily do this exercise. This also increases your strength.
- First of all, you have to lie down on the ground on your back.
- Now you have to bend your knees keeping your feet on the ground.
- Now put your hands behind your head.
- After this, bring your head near your knees and move it up and down.
- You can do this with 10-12 repetitions.
Weight Badhane Ki Exercise FAQ’s
To make the lean body fat, along with exercise, we also have to pay attention to our diet. For this, we have to include banana, milk, dry fruits, soybean and honey in our regular diet. Regularly including these things in our diet will help us in gaining weight.
To remove thinness, we should do regular exercise as well as take full sleep, eat dry fruits throughout the day, non-veg eaters can include chicken and eggs in their diet.
To be fat, we should do these asanas every day – Surya Namaskar, Matsyasana, Bhujangasana, Chakrasana, Dhanurasana, Vajrasana, Sarvangasana etc. You can also gain weight by doing these asanas.
If you drink the juice of these fruits daily, then it will help you to gain weight. Like:- Mango, Chiku, Banana, Avocado etc.