NREGA job card list 2023: Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 Under MNREGA Job Card List 2023, employment is given to the poor families of India.NREGA Job Card ListThe complete details of the work of the beneficiary families of NREGA job card are given in the job card. Village and city families are added to this card by the government. Whoever fulfills the eligibility prescribed by the government, only those citizens get the job card.
NREGA Job ListNew beneficiaries are added every year. If you also come under this scheme, then we will tell you how to download and see your name in the nrega.nic.in list . For complete details read our article till the end.
How to see NREGA job card list 2023?
Let us tell you that the NREGA scheme is a scheme of the Central Government. NREGA Job Card List has now been made online. Along with checking the NREGA list, you can also download it. mnrega job card list (including all 34 states and union territories across the country) all the information of the scheme is available on the official website from 2009-2010 to nrega job card list 2023 . And you can also get information about the further work to be done by the government. We are telling you the complete method below how to download and see the name in nrega job card suchi 2023 . With our given procedure, you can check NREGA job card list sitting at home.
NREGA job card list 2023 | NREGA Job Card List
Under the Mahatma Gandhi Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme , UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has asked to provide work to migrant people who have come from outside the state under the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2005 . Uttar Pradesh Principal Secretary Rural Development said that due to the lockdown, thousands of migrant youths who have become unemployed will be provided employment under MGNREGA.
So that their financial problem can be solved. NREGA job cards will be made in their panchayats soon for the youth seeking employment under MGNREGS . If the name of the family member is not added to the job card of a family, then through the village head, you should get your name added to the job card.
NREGA Job Card List 2023
NREGA Job Card List 2023 Chhattisgarh | NREGA Job Card Chhattisgarh
Under the MNREGA scheme, the state of Chhattisgarh is the first state in the country through which maximum employment was provided to labor citizens for the financial year 2020-21 . Chhattisgarh state government had set a target of providing 13.50 crore man-days of employment for the financial year 2021 to benefit the citizens from the MNREGA scheme. Under which 66% has been received by the Government of Chhattisgarh. The objective of creating employment to more than 15 crore workers in the state will be provided under the scheme. In the time of Corona pandemic, the laborers will be able to fulfill their family’s wishes without any financial problems by getting employment under the scheme.
NREGA job card list Jharkhand | NREGA Job Card Jharkhand
Chief Minister Hemant Soren has made some changes in the amount received under the MNREGA job card for the working citizens of the state as compared to earlier. Earlier, through the MNREGA job card, the working class citizens were given a salary of Rs 194 per day as financial benefit. But under the Government of Jharkhand, for the benefit of labor citizens, instead of 194, payment of Rs. 225 will be provided as daily wage to the beneficiary workers as remuneration. The labor citizens of the state will be given the benefit of this wage salary under MNREGA from April 1, 2021 .
NREGA Job Card 2023 Himachal | NREGA Job Card Himachal Pradesh
From April 1, 2021 , 24 lakh MNREGA related to the working class of the state by the state government of Himachal has increased the wage amount received from the MNREGA job card to laborers belonging to the working class of the state. Laborers working in non-tribal areas were earlier given a wage amount of Rs 198 under the job card, which has now been increased by Rs 5 to Rs 203 by the state government. Along with this, MGNREGA laborers working in tribal areas will be given Rs 254 per day instead of Rs 248.
NREGA Job Card List Rajasthan 2023 | NREGA Job Card Rajasthan
Through the Mahatma Gandhi MNREGA job card , 100 days of employment has been provided to more than 1 lakh labor families in Nagaur district of Rajasthan . According to this financial year, as a record, Nagaur district of Rajasthan has secured the first position. According to the financial year 2020-21, so far 1,17,879 families have been provided 100 days of employment under MNREGA. According to the national level ranking of MNREGA job card, this district of Rajasthan ranks first at the state level. And with this, the place of Nagaur district at the national level is at number three. Through the financial year 2020-21, 293.95 lakh man days were generated under MNREGA. According to the statistics of 2 years, the number of beneficiaries of the working day has increased 4 times in the district of the state.
Eligibility for MGNREGA Job Card | Eligibility
You need to attach some eligibility and documents to get the job card. So that you can take advantage of the MNREGA job card.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of India.
- The age of the applicant should be 18 years or above.
- You must have a ration card.
- Applicant must be skilled and willing labor to work.
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- income certificate
- bank account number
- residence certificate
- age certificate
- Aadhar Card
What information can be checked on the Nrega Ki website?
- You can check the master roll of your Gram Panchayat on the NREGA website.
- You can check which person’s wages have been engaged in the works done under NREGA in the Gram Panchayat.
- Job cards of all the people of the village have been made.
- You can apply for work under NREGA from the NREGA website itself.
- You can check the status of labor payment from this website itself.
- From nrega.nic.in itself, you can check the details of all the works done under NREGA online.
Benefits of NREGA Job Card 2023 | Benefits of NREGA Job Card 2023
- NREGA Job Card Scheme provides employment to many poor families. So that they can improve their economic condition.
- If your job card is made then you have the right to get employment under NREGA for 100 days of the year.
- Rural and urban people have been kept under this scheme.
- There should not be any unemployed person in India.
- Citizens of every state have been included in the NREGA job card . that meet the criteria.
- Under MNREGA, now the government has also increased the wages, where earlier laborers were given wages of Rs.209, now they have been increased to Rs.309 per day.
Purpose of MNREGA Job Card 2023 | objective
What is the biggest problem in our country today, unemployment among the youth, under which the government is constantly trying to reduce it, whether it is the state government or the central government. NREGA Job Card List is not made for the citizens of any one state, it is made for the citizens of all the states of the country who are living in rural areas. Factory or any industry related works are not done in rural areas. Due to which people have to leave their homes and come to the cities. Which includes both migration and unemployment.
In such a situation, a decision has been taken by the Central Government to issue NREGA job cards. Due to which NREGA job cards will be issued to all eligible people and development works will be done for 100 days in a year. So that people have employment opportunities and they also have sufficient means of income.
NREGA job card list 2023 (state wise) details
NREGA Job Card List 202 3 State Wise Name – We told you above that you can see your name or the name of your relative in the MNREGA job card on the official website of NREGA. We have given you the link of each state below, you can see the list by clicking on the link and entering the information sought correctly.
State wise NREGA job card list 2023
|sr.no||state||job card details|
|1||Andaman and Nicobar||See details|
|2||Arunachal Pradesh||See details|
|4||A state in Eastern India||See details|
|7||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||See details|
|8||Daman and Diu||See details|
|12||Himachal Pradesh||See details|
|13||Jammu and Kashmir||See details|
|18||Madhya Pradesh||See details|
|29||Tamil Nadu||See details|
|31||Uttar Pradesh||See details|
|33||West Bengal||See details|
NREGA Job Card List 2023 State Wise | state wise list
|serial number||Name of the State/Union Territory||active workers||total workers||Percent|
|1||ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR||13,889||50,804||27.34|
|7||DN HAVELI AND DD||0||32,870||0.00|
|12||JAMMU AND KASHMIR||15,37,069||23,40,499||65.67|
Work to be done under NREGA job card
- plantation work
- irrigation work
- knot work
- navigation work
- housing construction
- Cow shed
amount of payment Amount of payment
Those who have worked under NREGA are not given the amount of payment in cash by the government. For this, either you should have an account in your bank or you should have an account in the post office, through the number of days you have worked, money is sent to your account under DBT.
People who do not have an account in the bank or post office, the account is opened by the government through KYC, but there are many villages or rural areas where there is no facility of post office or bank, where cash is provided. But for this orders are first given by the government and the ministry.
How to register online for NREGA job card?
If you do not have NREGA job card, they can apply for job card, here you are telling some steps, you can follow the given steps.
- First of all visit the official website of NREGA.
- After that a home page will open in front of you , you will see the section of data entry . Click on it.
- A list of all the states will open in front of you. You have to click on your state.
- After that a new page will open on your screen, you will have to register in this page.
- To register, you have to enter some information like Enter Financial Year, District, Block, Tehsil, User ID, Password. You will be given a captcha code below, fill that captcha code and click on the login button.
- As soon as you click on the login button, a new page will open on your screen. You have to click on the option of “Registration & Job Card” in this page.
- The application form will open on your screen. You have to enter all the details in the application form. Enter the name of the head of the household, date of registration, number of members in the family, age, gender very wisely and click on the save button.
- After this you will be given a registration number.
- Now you have to upload a passport size photo of the head in the form. And save the uploaded photo.
How to check online user registration status?
- First of all visit the official website of NREGA.
- After that the home page will open on your screen, you will have to go to the section of reports and click on the link of Transparency and Accountability .
- A new page will open on your screen, you have to select any one of Month-wise Persondays planned, Work Planning, Data available for Labor Budget, Over Exploited/Critical/Irrigation Deprived Blocks .
- You can see the state wise user status on the screen of your laptop.
How to check your name in MNREGA job card list –
If you also want to see or download your name in the job card list of Mahatma Gandhi NREGA, then we are telling you the step-by-step method below, you can follow our given steps –
- First of all candidates visit the official website of Mahatma Gandhi NREGA Scheme.
- After that the candidate has to go down to the section of reports and click on the job card.
- As soon as you click on the job card, a list of states will appear in front of you, you will have to click on your state.
- After which the page of MNREGA Gram Panchayat Module Report will open on your screen.
- After that you will have to fill all the information asked correctly like fill the financial year, district, block, panchayat at the designated place and click on proceed.
- After that, a list of the names of all the NREGA job card holders in your area will appear on your screen.
- After that the candidate should have the job card number next to his name.(NREGA card number)have to click on
- Your job card will open in front of you as soon as you click on the job card number . Your complete details will be given in the job card. You can download your job card and take a print out of it.
Checking Payment Process in MGNREGA
Do you know that whatever work you have done under MNREGA, how much you have been paid for that work or how many members have worked in the family, all the information about their attendance payment remains, you can check all this online. It is a very easy process, we are telling you some steps, you can follow the given steps. (We have selected the option of Uttarakhand here, you select the option of your state)
- First of all, the candidate should visit the official website of MNREGA of his state, nrega.nic.in . . If you want, we have given you the state wise link through the table, you can check by clicking on the link of your state.
- After this a new page will open on your screen, you will have to select your financial year, district, block, panchayat. And click on the Proceed button.
- After that the name of all those people in your area will appear on your screen whose name will be there in the job card.
- You have to click on the job card number next to your name.
- After this, a complete list of the works that have been done under your MNREGA will appear on your screen. You have to click on the work for which you need to know about the payment.
- After this you will reach the new page, in this page you will be given some number in front of Muster Rolls used , you will have to click.
- After that there will be complete information about your work attendance, daily wages, amount payable according to attendance, total cash payment on your screen.
- By following this process, you can see the payment information of your work.
How to check online payment list in NREGA?
Candidates who are living in rural area and working in NREGA. Those citizens can now know about their payment sitting at home, they can know about the payment received for the number of days they have worked. And you can find out how much money you have received according to your daily wage and work. For this, you will not even need to go to the bank or give any Aadhaar number, bank account number. According to a very simple process, you can go to the payment received according to the work done by you. We are telling you about checking the payment under NREGA, you can follow the steps given here.
- First of all candidates visit the official website of NREGA job card at nrega.nic.in .
- After that the home page will open on your screen. You will be given a picture as old version in the home page, click on it.
- As soon as you click, a new page will open on your screen, in which you will have to click on the link of Panchayat GP/PS/ZP.
- As soon as you click again the new page will be on your screen. Below three links will appear on your screen. In this you have to click on the link of Gram Panchayat.
- After this, you will again see some options on the screen, click on the link of Generate OTP.
- After that the list of states will appear on the screen. You have to click on the link for your state.
- After clicking on the state, you will have to enter your financial year, whatever year you want to know about, after that you will have to select your district, block, panchayat and click on the button of Proceed.
- After processing, you will see many options in the new page on the screen. You have to go to R3 and click on the link for Consoliodate Report of Payment to Worker .
- After this a list of all the names coming under your panchayat will appear on your screen. In which you can see how many days you have worked, how much money has come in your account, you can see all the information.
- In this way you can check NREGA payment.
How to feed account number in NREGA job card?
If you want to feed your new account number in the NREGA job card or because you do not already have an account, now you want to link or feed your account number with the job card. So for this, special facilities have been given to the candidates on the official website of NREGA, under which you can take advantage of the online service and feed the account number in the NREGA job card . For this we are telling you some steps.
- First of all you visit the official website of Mahatma Gandhi National Act of Mahatma Gandhi National Act .
- After that the home page will open on your screen. You click on the link of Panchayat GP/PS/ZP in this page.
- As soon as you click on the link, you will have to click on the link for registration in front of the data entry screen.
- You will have to click on your state as soon as you click on the link for registration.
- On clicking on the link of the state, you will have to give some information like financial year, district, block, enter user ID, password and enter the security code given to you. And click on the login button.
- After clicking on the login button, you will be given some options, in which you will have to click on the option according to the bank.
- After this, you will be given the application form in the new page, in which your bank related information like branch name, IFC code, mobile number and click on the link for update.
- In this way you can easily feed your account number online.
How to check job card account?
Here we are going to tell you that now you can know which account number is there in your MNREGA job card. Because the account holder has more than one account. In which account of yours is the payment being made for the work done under MNREGA? For this you are being told some steps. You follow the given steps.
- To know about which account your job card is linked to, first of all visit the official website of NREGA.
- After that the home page will open on your screen, you will see the link of social edit in the home page. You click on this link.
- As soon as you click on the link, you will have to click on the link for Download Format for Social Audit in the new page of the screen .
- As soon as you click, a list of all the states will appear on your screen. Click on the state whose citizen’s information you want.
- After this you have to fill the information related to the job card holder like financial year, district, fill the panchayat social edit calendar. And you have to fill the date on which you would have worked.
- After this you will come in a new page in which you have to select the link of Format 3- Payment to worker and click on it.
- Now the name of all those people will come who would have worked on that date. Now you see your name and you must have given the account number in front of it, click on that account number and you can see in which bank your account is.
Process to get MNREGA job card number
If your job card number is lost or damaged, then you can easily get your job card number. For this, you will not need to go anywhere, you can get your job card number sitting at home, for this neither you will have to give your Aadhaar number nor any other number, you can get MNREGA job card number only by your name. . Here we are telling you some steps by which you can get your lost or damaged job card again. You can follow our given steps.
- First of all visit the official website of NREGA Job Card.
- After that the home page will open on your screen, you will have to go to the section of reports in the home page and click on the link of job card .
- After this you select your state. You have to select your Financial Year, District, Block, Panchayat on the screen and click on Proceed button.
- As soon as you click on the button of proceed, a list of all the people in your area will open on your screen in which you have to search your name. The number will be given in front of your name. On which you have to click.
- Your job card will have complete information on your screen.
- In this way candidates can get their MNREGA Job Card Number.
FTO Tracking Process
- Candidates most NREGA official website visit
- A home page will open on your screen, you have to click on the link of Track FTO at the bottom of the page.
- After that the FTO Status page will open on your screen. Enter your FTO name, reference number and transaction number in this page and enter a captcha code given below and then click on search.
- Your FTO status page will open in the next page.
How to download NREGA job card mobile app? ,
It is not necessary that you cannot see the information related to NREGA only through your laptop, you can also know the details related to NREGA through your mobile phone. A mobile app has also been launched by the government for this, you can download it on your phone.
- First of all, you must have an Android mobile phone.
- In this, you have to go to the Play Store of your phone.
- After going to the Play Store, you can Narega Service-job card.
- The app will come in your phone, you click on install. Open the app after it is installed.
How to do online complaint registration process?
If you have any complaint or problem related to NREGA, you can register your complaint by visiting the official website . Your complaints will be resolved soon after making your complaint.
- official website of complainant nrega job card list .
- After that the home page will open on your screen, you have to go to the complaint section in the home page and click on the link for Lodge Grievances.
- After this the list of states will come, you have to click on your state.
- Then a new page will open on your screen, you will have to enter your district name, block name, village name, complaint details in the new page.
- After that click on the save button.
NREGAHow to check
If you have registered online complaint then you can check the status of your complaint.
- First of all visit the official website .
- The home page will open on your screen, you have to go to the complaint section and click on the option to resolve the complaint.
- As soon as you click, the application form will open on your screen, you will have to enter the Complaint ID in it.
- And click on the Proceed button.
- In this way the status of your application will appear in front of you.
NREGA job card list 2023
So as we told you above how you can see the list of your job card as well as download it. if you still NREGA job card 2023 If there is any other problem, then you must tell us in the comment box, we will try our best to solve your problem.
NREGA Job Card Feedback
- NREGA official website first to give feedback of all visit
- Now click on the option of Transparency and Accountancy on the home page and the option of Feedback on Janmanrega App will appear there.
- Then enter the information asked in the opened page.
- After this your feedback is recorded.
How to get work from home with MNREGA job card
Laborers living in UP can get work sitting at home under NREGA job card, for this the laborers will have to message on the toll free number given below, after which the name of the laborer will be registered in the Lucknow office, so far 1128 villages of the state In panchayats , 233989 laborers have been registered under MNREGA. The names of the laborers who have got registered will be sent by the state government to the concerned office, after which work will be provided to the laborers.
NREGA Helpline Number | NREGA Toll Free No.
Through the article, complete information related to NREGA job card list has been given in the article, if apart from this the candidates have to get any other information or face any kind of problem, then you
Through the article, complete information related to NREGA job card list has been given in the article . Can You can get all related information from this toll free number.
Some questions related to job card list 2023 and their answers
NREGA Job Card What is NREGA Job Card?
The beneficiaries who have job card will be given employment by the government under NREGA scheme.
What is the purpose of starting NREGA scheme?
The objective of NREGA scheme is to provide employment to all the poor people of the country, so that they can improve their economic condition and fulfill their needs.
When did the MNREGA scheme start?
MNREGA scheme started from 2005.
What is the difference between NREGA and MNREGA?
NREGA and MNREGA are the same scheme. According to the amendment of the National Rural Act, it was amended in 2005 and the name was changed from NREGA to MNREGA.
Who started the Mahatma Gandhi Employment Scheme?
The Central Government started the Mahatma Gandhi Employment Scheme.
What to do to see the list of NREGA scheme offline?
In the list of NREGA scheme, you cannot see your name in the offline list, although you can apply for it from the village head.
What to do to see your name in online mode in mgnrega yojana list?
First of all visit the official website of Mahatma Gandhi NREGA Scheme.
Official website – nrega.nic.in
then click on the state you are from.
On clicking on the state, a form of MNREGA Gram Panchayat Module Report will open in front of you.
You have to enter the information asked in the form.
After that click on the process button.
As soon as you click on the process, a list will appear on your screen, in which you will have to find your name and click on the job card number before the name.
As soon as you click, your job card will appear on your next page.
And finally download your job card.
NREGA Job Card List 2023 How to see NREGA Job Card List?
NAREGA Job Card list can be seen through online medium.
Is it mandatory to have a bank account to check the payment process?
Yes, it is mandatory to have a bank account because whatever work will be done by you, you will be paid in your account.
Can I register my complaint by visiting the official website of NREGA?
Yes, if the candidates are having problems regarding anything, they can visit the website and register complaints for their problems.
After how many days of applying the job will be given to the candidate?
After 15 days of applying, the government will be responsible to provide employment to the candidates. If the government fails to provide employment, then you will be given unemployment allowance for this.
What is the helpline number linked to NREGA job card?
If you have any problem related to NREGA job card list or you need any information, then you can contact on the helpline number given below.
Helpline Number – 1800111555
What works can be done under NREGA card?
Navigation work, tree plantation work, irrigation work, housing construction work, cowshed, knot work etc. can be done.
Does NREGA play a role in the development of the village?
Yes, NREGA plays an important role in the development of the village. In which all development works are done.
By whom and when was the NREGA list passed for the first time?
The NREGA list was released for the first time in the year 1991. NREGA list was first presented by Narasimha Rao.
NREGA job card list of how many states and union territories of the country has been issued?
NREGA job card list has been issued in 29 states and seven union territories of the country.
How will the wages be received by the candidates who do not have the means of payment?
In some states, there are still many such places where there is no facility related to postal service or bank, then the amount is provided in the form of cash. For this permission is first given by the central government.
How can I check my NREGA job card list 2023?
To see the NREGA job card list 2023, first of all visit the official website of NREGA, then click on the job card option on the main page and then select your state. Now you have to give all the information sought after which you can see the job card list.
Who is eligible for MNREGA job card?
All those families are eligible for NREGA job card who are BPL card holders or whose head of the family is not in government service.
How do I register my name for Job Card?
One has to go to the village head to register his name in the job card.
So as we told through our article that how you can see your name in NREGA Job Card List 2023 . If you need any other information related to job card or you have any problem, then you can message us by going to the comment section below.