Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme to the Government of Uttar Pradesh Has been issued by the state to provide financial support to all destitute widow women who are economically weak and living below the poverty line, UP Widow Pension Scheme Is financial assistance to all the widow women of the state by the government under Rs 300 Pension per month will be sent directly to their accounts, today we will tell you Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme We are going to provide all the information related to this through the article, if you also want to apply for the benefits of Widow Pension Scheme, then definitely read this article till the end.
Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme The application process is still going on, no last date has been set for the application of the scheme, so all the women who fulfill the eligibility of this scheme. plan To get the benefit of, UP widow pension You can apply very easily by visiting the official website of the scheme, sspy-up.gov.in.
Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2023
Both the state government and the central government together provide support to the citizens of the country through pension schemes. Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme There is also a scheme run by the government to provide financial assistance to the widowed women of the state, under this scheme, a pension is provided to all those widowed women, who do not have any means of income after the death of their husbands. And they always have to depend on others for living, all those destitute widow women are provided by the government through the scheme 300 rupees per month pension is provided, this pension 18 to 60 years issued only to women of the age of Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme Many changes have also been made in which the age limit has been removed under the scheme, so that now women above 60 years of age can also apply under the scheme.
Main Objective of UP Widow Pension Scheme
Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme The main purpose of issuing this is to provide financial assistance through pension to all those widow women living in the state who do not have any support for living and they have to face a lot of economic problems, the bad condition of women. These women are given the benefit of the scheme by the government to improve their lives, all those women will be able to be self-sufficient by fulfilling their needs for living, as well as their economic condition will also improve and they will also be able to live with dignity.
After the death of her husband, women have to face many kinds of sorrows, they do not have enough means to live, in such a situation, they have to face difficulties to live their lives. Keeping all these problems in mind, the Widow Pension Scheme has been started through the UP government. In which the financial amount will be distributed to provide assistance to them.
Information related to Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme
|Scheme Name||Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme|
|issued by||by the Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Application release date||are still ongoing|
|Beneficiary||poor destitute widow women of the state|
|purpose of the plan||pension to widowed women
provide financial support
Benefits of UP Vidhwa Pension Scheme
- UP Widow Pension Scheme Under this, all the destitute widow women living below the poverty line of the state will be able to apply for the benefits of the scheme.
- Applicant women through pension Rs 300 will be sent to their accounts every month.
- of the state 18 to 60 Widow women of the year will be able to get benefits through the scheme.
- Applicant women will now be able to apply for the benefits of the scheme sitting at home herself or through any member of her family through online medium.
- By getting pension under the scheme, women will be able to become self-sufficient by fulfilling their needs for their living and they will not have to depend on anyone.
Eligibility for the application of the scheme
Widow Pension Scheme Widow women applying under the scheme who fulfill the eligibility of the scheme, only they will be able to apply for the benefits of the scheme.
- Applicant widow women should be permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant must be a destitute widow woman living below the poverty line.
- Age of the woman applying under the scheme first 18 to 60 years, but now its age limit has been removed.
- It is necessary for the applicant woman to have a bank account.
- If women applying for the scheme work for livelihood or if they are already getting the benefit of any government scheme, then they cannot apply under the scheme.
- If a widowed woman marries a second time, she will not be eligible for the scheme.
Required documents for UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana
It is mandatory for women applying under the scheme to have all the necessary documents related to the scheme, without complete documents the application process will not be completed, so it is necessary that the applicant applies for the scheme after obtaining information about all the documents related to the UP Widow Pension Scheme. Do it.
Documents required for an application like:-
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- I Certificate
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- age certificate
- husband’s death certificate
- bank passbook
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
Application Process for Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme
Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme Applicants can apply for the benefits of the scheme by reading the procedure given below to get the application information.
How to check the application status of the scheme?
All the women who have applied for the benefits of the scheme can check their application status by reading the given procedure.
UP Widow Pension Scheme List View Process
To see the UP Widow Pension Scheme list, applicants can see the list by reading the steps given below.
- Firstly the applicant official website have to go to
- home here you down pensioner list You have to click on the option for which year you want to see the list.
- Now in front of you on the new page districts The list will open.
- Now you have to find the name of the district in which you live and click on that option.
- Now on the new page in front of you Block List Wise Summary Will open, from which you will have to select your development block.
- On the new page you will see your Village Panchayat wise summary An option will appear, in which you will have to select your village.
- After opening the Gram Panchayat, a list of all the villages present in the Gram Panchayat will appear in front of you.
- Now in front of you village Total number of pensioners and amount of money will have been given I
- Your Total pensioners Have to click on the option.
- after which in front of you Village Wise Pensioners List Will come out in the open.
Questions/Answers related to Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme
Where can one apply for Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme?
You can easily apply for Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme by visiting its official website sspy-up.gov.in.
What is the main objective of releasing the UP Widow Pension Scheme?
The main objective of releasing the scheme by the government is to provide financial support to all those widow women living below the poverty line of the state, who do not have any source of earning, and they are always dependent on others for their living. They have to live, so the government provides them the benefit of pension so that they can meet the requirements for living.
What benefits will be provided to the applicant women under the UP Widow Pension Scheme?
Every month as financial assistance to destitute women by the government under the UP Widow Pension Scheme Rs 300 The amount will be given through pension and this amount will be sent directly to their bank account.
What documents will be required for the application of the scheme?
For the application of the scheme, it is necessary for the applicant women to have their Aadhaar card, income certificate, ration card, birth certificate, age certificate, husband’s death certificate, bank passbook, passport size photograph, mobile number etc. documents.
What is the age limit of women for the application of the scheme?
first under the scheme only 18 to 60 Only widowed women up to the age of one year could apply in this, but now the scheme has been changed by the government, after which its age limit has been removed.
Can women from other states also apply under this scheme?
No, under this scheme only permanent women of UP will be eligible for the scheme, women of other states cannot apply in UP Widow Pension Scheme, they can only apply in pension schemes of their own state.
Through this article we UP Widow Pension Scheme All the information has been made available, but still if you have any other problem or want any other information related to UP Widow Pension Scheme, then you can contact Social Welfare Department Helpline Number: 18004190001 You can contact on.